Reading Time: < 1 minute

I spent the first 19 years of my life living on Saltspring Island. Once I had finished high school there I was accepted to art school and moved to Vancouver where I studied mostly painting and drawing at Emily Carr University of Art and Design. For the next 10 years I remained in Vancouver until moving to Montreal to further my studies at Concordia University. There I studied Electroacoustic studies, a program entirely based on the processing of audio signals and creating multichannel compositions. Once complete I returned to Vancouver where I lived and worked until growing tired  and disgruntled with the city. In 2015 my partner, dog and I moved to Cumberland and have stayed put since.

Throughout my life I have worked hard jobs. I spent 16 years as a tree planter and I’ve worked for the past 5 years on an oyster farm. Recently I decided that its time to make a change and move into a line of work that I can feel a little more connected to and  perhaps a little more fulfilled at the end of the day. I am currently enrolled in the Communications Design Program at North Island College where I hope to draw on previously developed skills such as drawing and an eye for colour, and develop new skills that would allow me to find work in the field of Web Design upon graduation.